Thursday, January 8, 2015

2014 · 2015

Ahhh a little bit late but still, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! So excited for 2015! 2014 was a year filled with ups and downs, highs and lows where i cant document it one by one here, but i wish to share some of my highlight of 2014.

UPs HIGHs DOWNs LOWs | 2014 was a year in which i really experience a lot and grew a lot personally. I found myself strong enough to cater all the challenges towards me. You will never know how strong are you until you actually face it and do it. The scene where I awakened from dream, being afraid from the iPhone ringtone, this is most probably the hardest things for me to overcome this year, and yea, I am still here, safe.

UPs HIGHs DOWNs LOWs | I found life long friendship where we spent our night together, pointing out each of our weakness, telling each other what to do to overcome and achieve what we want in the future. I spend a lot of my time with family and created unforgettable moments that filled with joy fun smile laughter.

UPs HIGHs DOWNs LOWs | It is a blissful year where I got to change to a new ConnectGroup in the end of 2014.  Its not about talking bad of my previous CG *I have so much fun with them*, but I know that God opened another door for me, prepared me for 2015. 

UPs HIGHs DOWNs LOWs | I can never imagine that the company / job that I enjoyed so much will come to the end at the beginning of the year. We have so much fun together, and yet, sometimes things will not just happen according our ways / thought. So much tear, so much sad, but we still have to go. I wish you all all the best and of course i will pray for it continually, I wish we will just meet somewhere near in the future.

I am looking forward to 2015 and can't wait to set my resolution with CY1W. I hope that everyone of us will take a leap of faith in God and we will achieve what we set in the year of 2015. Faith Hope Love.

Good night.

No comments: