Friday, January 9, 2015

Thoughts on Life

Here I am, thinking about life.

Well, I am turning 25 years old this year, just kind of scares. Turning into 1/4 of a century, voice in my mind just went, what have you achieved? Its 8th day in 2015 and its also some shuts down time for me in this new year. There are so many things i wants to achieve in life, and yet, there are so much of fearful and it block me for moving forward. Came across with this quote "when writing the story of your life, don't let anyone else hold the pen", at this point of life, I would think life = success, success = create, create = no time wasting. Yea, I have been wasting the past 24 years and I think I should really do something this year, or perhaps, I should just START something where I will not be regret in this year end and tell myself the same thing in 2016 again.

What and how do you measure your success, what kind of success you are looking at? My kind of success would be really having a big achievement in my career. At this point of time, I would really like to try on different kind of jobs and find what I really want. Went to Big Bad Wolf a couple weeks ago, bought myself some books just to improve and enhance my knowledge.



There are many times I feel like giving up and there are times where I question myself *as like tonight, when I am drafting this post*, what kept you move on, what kept you live on. Honestly, I don't have any big goal in life where I 非 achieve 不可, but I think what kept me going, is God. I never forget the calling the promise that He gave me. 8 years, till today, I never forget. Trying my best all these years, and I can really see and I know He always be with me, whenever I feel like giving up whenever I am emo, He will remind me what to do and He will show me whats the next step / direction. Moses does not led the Israelites out from Egypt by himself, but together with God and his brother Aaron, so do I. I need God, and my Aaron.

I need a little push. 

Time is still on our side, God gives everyone of us 24 hours, why some people could achieve and get things done in their timeline but not some of us? Tonight, before going to bed, think about it. Life, whats your goal in life and what could make it happen.

For me, I am still figuring out my life goal, but one thing for sure, my GOD is the one who make it happen.

good night,
Jesus love you so do I.
xoxo Shanelle

No comments: