Monday, January 5, 2015

05.01.2015 The Special Day in PYW

Its not a good day tough

I would really thanks PYW for giving such a chance to grow myself during this 9 months.

Since the first day I am here back in Malaysia from UK, start worrying about my future as I am already one year late than my same-age friend to finish my degree, and I spent few more months to stay in Europe, in the end where I nearly late 2 years than other to enter this 残酷的社会.
From the day i received call from my direct supervisor, asking me to go through PYW website before i went for interview, *honestly, i dint. Just simply go through the whole website and for the raining day interview where i dont feel like going!*, follow by some IQ question where my mind goes blank that time and i dont even feel like giving a shit to him, and follow by following the stranger to go up to the 7th floor of condo to see their office where i feel like *what?! Office in the condo and i need to follow you to go up, where i got no access card to come down if there is anything happen?!*, and then i received a call from the boss to confirm that they are hiring me, asking me to get back to them as soon as i can.

I am glad that I am stupid enough to accept this offer where i dont know what am I going to do. But this stupid acceptance bring my life a little of changed. 9 months, happy enough to spent my time together with my family other than my real family and CYC. Fun in shooting, trips, lunch, drinks, and of course the Christmas night, the memory, will stay.

#throwback this afternoon where the board called for an urgent meeting, we know, this is the time. 有人欢喜有人忧. Just because we are too ambitious, so we need to go for other great things which yet to be happen. Ahaaaaa thank God im the one who been letting off. Cause, i bought my flight today and finally give myself another short + 说走就走的旅行! Yay! Holiday I am coming!

No comments: