Wednesday, July 13, 2016

It's another holiday tomorrow due to whole office building's pipe bursting
Boss announced we can continue our holiday 'until further notice' 
It's my 8th day of holiday and thank God I starts some really interesting project this few days and it keep my holiday so fruitful :)
Been a long time never blog about myself, never blog about my life
How am I doing? I'm good. Real good.

Was telling myself that I couldn't stay in my confort zone continuously 
Been working in current job & position for almost one and half year
Everything was good now compare to those day when I first join
No more going back office on Saturday to finish up the unfinished task
No more chasing agent like mad just to get submission
It coming in automatically, even when I never contact them 
Believing the pass one and half year hard work finally pay off
But, what's next? How to do better? Getting in more submission? 
More submission, then?

Keep thinking the same question recently, what's the objective and what's my career goal
I need a change. Seriously need a change. 
Thinking back to my tertiary time, my college do not offer the course that I wanted to take
So then, I get myself into this ECommerce thing, Diplome, Advance Diploma, and follow my Degree
无可否认,yea I like ECommerce, and I dream that one day I'll be doing some Ecommerce thing 
But how, how to starts, where to starts, and what to start with 
I don't know, I have no idea

It's in my mid twenty right now
No more time left for me 
I wanted to try as many things as I can 
Do not limit myself in just one direction 
I don't know how the future goes, and I do not know where I stand in the future

Make my decision 
I want to try
Give me please dear God
I want 
I want that job
Never try never know 
Now or never  

No comments: