Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Remembering back to my first unplanned  trip experience - unexpectedly a weeklong trip to Barcelona Spain by booking ONLY the flight ticket
Yes, ONLY the flight ticket
Travelling is sometime taking a little courage and adventure attitude 
Certainly, the idea of travelling to a country without planning, without accommodation booking, with no accessible to internet connection, it's great, super great
There's something I learned from this trip is that sometimes life has an uncanny way of helping you out with the details
We (me and my sister) got ourself a local map from the airport, simply hop on to a local train and get ourself to the city
Get down from the train and what's next? We're not sure.
By making our own decision, we found a backpacker hostels and start our unplanned trip.
Walk along the country site, and we enjoy doing the typical social things just the way we are
Stranger may eventually become our travel mate or sometimes our lifelong soulmate
Often time, we forget just how many possibilities life holds in store for us
I miss my unplanned trip and yea, I'm starting my solo trip tonight, in 7 hours time.
I'm excited. See you soon

Xoxo
Shanelle 

No comments: