Sunday, June 1, 2014

Just so you know, I live super duper happy recently.
Today, I will share you guys the best moments of my life, which happen one year ago.
It has been exactly one year pass ~ 31-May-2013, everyone is so emo today.
Insta Facebook Twitter, all social network which can connect with my SHU friends, you can see emo over there.
They #throwback, they #buangbalik, they #sheffield, they #AEM, they #SHU, they #pinnacles...
Everything they # make me emo too..
Yea, I miss Sheffiled so much!
Or, should be, I miss all my #AEM so much!!

This photo shows where we tired of waiting for transit in Dubai airport
Look for wifi everywhere, to report self safeness
And, you can spot me fall asleep actually if you (Y)
Haha, everyone is looking wifi!
Well, rich kia like me, reported long time ago with my roaming :p


First day in Sheffield
说好要聚一聚, 可惜每个人都睡昏了
清醒的我们,唯有到处 walk 一 walk
My first photo with the little grass beside my hostel :p

Induction day

Random take while we waiting others gao dim their stuff
 

First of our trip
Trip to York
Group photo first

人生中最冷的一天,非 Alpacas 之旅莫属!
我已经不清楚自己如何挨过来了
总而言之,就是最冷了!



Some picnic time + Birthday celebration


A visit to the dream place
Old Trafford
A cute selfie first xD

Whitby day trip
Love this colourful house so much!
And I wanna go visit the one in Australia too!
One day, i will. 2 more years perhaps?

A random dinner time with UK pastor and the gang
I wanna thanks God so much for this little chance
At least, I try my best
撒种,浇灌。收割的事,让上帝完成吧


Blackpool
The city of entertainment









Liverpool visit




Cambridge!
The city where I stay for the rest of my UK life other than Sheffield 









Peace Garden
Where music & party normally held here



Here come the Newcastle
Nothing much here
We came all the way here from Sheffield
4 hours+ drive if not mistaken
Just for a Chinese buffet lunch, follow by a coffee break
Then back to Sheffield again!
How great is this!

The G.A.P gang in Newcastle


A lot more to go
But decide to stop here
Come back for another update maybe? :p

When im compiling this post
You, appear in my mind again
我不知道自己为何那么伟大
伟大,用在这,好像不太对位
Saw a post today
Definition of Stupid:-
Knowing the Truth;
Seeing the Truth;
But still believing the lies.

Yea, the truth,
But still, believing in the lies.
When can i stop believing you?
Stupid, really stupid....

总结了一下
为何还不断的相信,不断的接受
也许是当我一个人在外国的那段日子
一个人守候那空荡荡的房子
我可以找你抱怨 可以找你倾述
我可以不顾一切的劳烦你的时间
在我难过伤心孤独的时候
你的安慰你的陪伴你的说服
陪我度过多少个这么样一个人的日子
这是个可怕的“习惯”
我不想习惯有你
问题还是得解决
习惯不能挂在嘴边
我得学习放下
是的,我该放下
再见了

Is time to get back to the lovely bed
Get some worship time
Get some quality time
As i said,
I have decided to follow Jesus
No turning back
Yea, I love Jesus!

No comments: