Thursday, May 29, 2014

The best time of the day - settle your work, finish all the appointment, back home, take bath, sit in the living room, with no one around, holding your phone, text with the love one

I enjoy my 12.52am right now
It's like finally I got time to sit down here, sit on the sofa, look around, see whether mom added anything to this living hall, see whether dad added any 古灵精怪 things to this living hall, see whether fetes any new things added to this living hall

Forgot when is my last time to sit here and enjoy my night
Im a quality time person, but I got no enough time for myself

Can't sleep. This pain is killing me
Just don't understand what's happening
Just pray and hope there's nothing happen
Just wait a few more days before action taken perhaps

Good night
Sweet dream people

No comments: