Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Lo Faro Caffe

Went to a newly open cafe today, located at Happy Garden, KL.

Lo Faro Caffe
No. 16 & 18, Medan Ramah, Taman Gembira.

It is a casual dining cafe with a relaxing environment but just too bad I dint manage to take much photo. They operate as a coffee shop right now but they are opening another restaurant upstairs soon as a fine dine restaurant. Can't wait for it!

I am not really a coffee lover but I do believe I mention in some of my previous post, I like to pay a visit to coffee shop just because of the environment. Some coffee shop serve nice coffee, but sometimes its just too bad (my point of view) where they dint provide a place for customer to have nice photo shooting background. Lo Faro serve nice coffee and the main point, they provide a good photo shoot lighting to instagramer! Haaaa..

Waze there is you are one of the coffee lover, coffee environment lover, instagramer, or even a food lover. They serve nice breakfast and dessert as well. Not manage to give a try on their breakfast as i visited them in the evening, will just give a try maybe tomorrow :) 

 

No comments: