Sunday, January 11, 2015

Gideon & Adrienna : the BIG day

Love is just a word, until someone comes along and gives it meaning.

Attended both wedding ceremony and reception of Gideon & Adrienna, where Adrienna is my super colleague where we met 7-8 months ago. First time seing her was at the BBQ party held at my old office, follow by she came up to the office where i need to give her a simple brief regarding the so called QR that time. And i just dont know by how, know that she is actually a Christian, and from there we start our small CF in the office.

Get into office earlier just because we wanted to have prayer together. We pray for each other, and of course we pray for PYW as well. Still remember the time where we just start our product, fear is around and she is the one who encourage and laying her hand on me to pray. First PRO comes after the prayer, and by then i believe there is more to come. Moved in to new office and the most unforgettable thing for me was, I met an accident when I am on my way to the vendor place, everything seem goes wrong for me during that time, and i received an envelope from her. With the title Who doesn't like receiving white envelope? Hahaha and follow by a small little letter inside the envelope. Omggg this melt my heart, i just couldn't believe that i can meet such a nice friend (or maybe i can call it a spiritual partner spiritual sister) in work place, she gives me encouragement, gives me reminding, and of course, she helps me build my faith. Her quote, all is well, remind me all the time.

And now she is Mrs.Yeoh! Haha my dear friend, God is already pouring out his blessing upon you and He knows all that you need and even wants. Be still, He is God! And I am starting to miss you :) I pray that you have a better and brighter future, where you told me you wanted to go into some couching / education (I dont know what it exactly call :P), summaries, be a teacher, I pray that God wisdom will be with you, use you greatly, be the salt and light for Him, as what we always pray during our small CF time. Although we no longer in the same company right now, but i do believe, once friend, forever friend!

Btw, its a garden wedding! So sweet!










Waiting for the next meet up
xoxo

No comments: