Friday, June 27, 2014

Was sitting in the office wait for CG time
Is time to update something here i think

Missing the holiday so much this whole week
Throw back everything and miss the holiday
Book up the air ticket to fly away
Ahhhaaaa next holiday is coming soon!

Coffee shop the whole week
Just to finish up every pending task
And yea, the tough week past
It is like finally i got the time to rest for this weekend
Holiday! Haha full with activities from saturday 6am till sunday 11.30pm :p
Looking forward! So long time never got such super nice self-create holiday

Another half month to go, 14days
Another level of new life begin
Breakthrough myself, stay positive
Step out from comfort zone, God will bless you with everything you want
God is so amazing, a stepping step a stepping rock for me before this real challenge thing begin
I am so bless
I couldnt compare myself to others, cause God never allow us to compare
What he plan for us is just plan ngam ngam for us :p
I love God, I love JESUS
SO MUCH LOVE
I LOVE HIMMMMMM!!!!!
LOVEEEEE!!!

Oh ya, a little update
我成功啦!!
感谢神 :)

No comments: