Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Some picture showing time
Ignore the always-without-lense face of mine recently
I am just too lazy to put my lense on
没有帅哥,就带着我那老花眼镜吧

A night out with my lovely friend somehwere sometime last 2 weeks i think
A simple dinner and movie time
And a stupid conversation with him last few days
Lol
I just dont know what to do and how to describe
Although the feedback you gave was not so ngam with the style im doing thing
But, still thanks lahhhh
Haha thank you for the time
Thank you for not saying me stupid
 

Then come a little date with my love one
Went for an expensive dinner
Lol
Quality time, quality moment
Treasure the friendship we had for this 15 years (i think)
就如你说所,一段关系会有它的期限
希望我们的期限不会到来
 

Selfie, YeQi :D
 

Selfie, FongPing and YeQi
taken this during service time
Cause our pastor encourage us to selfie more!!
 

Haha and come this a super long time pass story
Yes, I am graduate
Officially
Yes, i never cry and call people this time
Cause, i make it
:)
A detail post will be up soon regrading graduate


Its 20 of May
Having a dinner date and some drinking session with some random friend
Just appreciate whatever you have
Time will pass, people will change, the love from you to God, dont change
 

And here come the last pic
Hehe my little bear from 2011 to 2013
The last pic of them together, cause they already been freeze, under the bed.. Lol
God bless!

Lunch time over.
Time to start my work again.
Anddddddd tonight i will be having a little date with my blog's 忠实 fans!
Excited! Byeeee~

No comments: