Monday, April 7, 2014

Sounds weird
Wake up middle of the night 1.59am
Chrome up, and here i am for this post

Get into bed around 11+ just now
Awakened by a stupid and scary alarm from the BM opposite my house
The first in my mind, Find Your Iphone is here!
Get into bro room, ask him for the phone
Get downstairs, check where the sound comes from
Living in fear for more than 2 months
I just hope all this will end
Leave me please, i need a normal life

Stopped my jog for almost 1 month
Really need time for myself for my health for my future
When can i back to my jogging life?
Soon, i hope, soon

Ignore my stupid update
I just dont feel like sleeping at this hour
4 more hours i need to get up from this warmy bed
Gonna leave all my bear
I dont wan
I want stay with them :(

I need to off now
Back to bed
Sheep counting, tongue praying
Good night




Good night from Paris lock bridge & The Louvre 

No comments: