Friday, March 7, 2014

20131010 - 20131015 Barcelona, Spain

The very first trip that 说要走就走
Booked air ticket yesterday
Fly to Barcelona tomorrow

Free style trip
No planning
No schedule
Only some whatsapp info from my beloved classmate

A bottle of coke by a stranger in airport
Reason: I cant take this to the flight, share with you, my friend


Norwegian Airline
Give a try
Which offer wifi on plane without any charge

 

My first meal in Spain
Seafood Paella and a glass of white wine
 

The rainy morning


Another meal of mine
Chinese food! Lol
Asia food still the best
 

Went to magic fountain 
Thanks God for the lovely classmate
If not, Barcelona romantic fountain gone

 

Oktoberfest after the fountain
 
  
La Sagrada Familia, by Gaudi
The most iconic structure in Barcelona
 

巴塞隆纳, 街头卖艺之艺人

Park Guell





Long'est car in my life
:p


Torre Agbar and me
The shape was inspired by Montserrat, an office building
I just dont know why
Everyone is taking photo with it, so do I


Went to nude beach
Some of them really nude
And, so do I
:DDDDD



Night view of Sagrada Familia
My staying place just beside this amazing building
Everyime i pass by, everytime i wow by Him


Casa Mila
Another building by Gaudi


Went to Montserrat the other day
Intro by someone when we having our meal in Barcelona
Another amazing place to visit in Barcelona
Take us around 2hours from city to this mountain by public transport


Half way to theMontserrat mountain
Breathtaking view
  

Band up in the Montserrat mountain


Church up in the Montserrat mountain


City view of barcelona


Barcelona Arco del Triunfo


And finally
Goodbye Barcelona


Spend 5 days in Barcelona
And people may ask, what?! 5 days?
Why waste so many days in one city? Rather i take the time and visit to Madrid?
Well, this is the relax'EST trip if compare to all other Europe country and top2 of my favorite place
Love their building, love their weather, and love Gaudi :p

Next post, my favorite country in Europe!

No comments: