Friday, November 1, 2013

The best symbol of love isn't a Heart, it's a Cross

Shall update myself here
Had my another London day trip yesterday
To say goodbye to my lovely friend

It's really a hardest goodbye for me
I dont know why
When i think of i got no one for me to meet in UK after this 2 friends
My heart break
Not even dare to look at them and say goodbye
Turn my body, wave my hand
When saying goodbye to my Pinnacles mate on 6 September
When saying goodbye to my lovely friends on 30 October
When is my next meet with them
It will be very soon

Not really a happy day today
Back to my own room
Saw a text, from a friend, and in the sudden, tear drop
Really thanks God that put a lot people in my life
Sometimes i really appreciate what He did for me
God will always give the best for you
The best experience that suit yourself
The best people to your life
The best plan for you
The best
The best
All the best

Must be commit
Must be persist
Must be uphold
The only time to experience all this
Treasure it
Love it

No comments: