Friday, September 13, 2013

Spend my whole afternoon today at this little coffee shop
Time flies
Seriously gonna leave this city
A city where I stay for 3 months, for my 3 months summer degree program
3 months, not as short as how I think
3 months, not as long as how I think
3 months here, serious see through many things

看清了好多的东西
人 事 情

Life is not easy as how you think
U gonna work hard for it

People is not simple as how you think
U gonna treat people well in order for them to treat you well
However, there is no 100% return when you treat people well

Relationship
A long lasting relationship contain trust, contain two way interaction, contain faithfulness
There is no way for a relationship to last long when there is no faithful from either one side
Thanks God for this 3 months
3 months away from home
And I found my relationship with family members, grow
Dad will pray for me every single time when I called back, and the interaction between me and family become more if compare with where I'm still in malaysia

For all my friends, they like to take my 'relationship' as a joke
Get a bf before 25, married after 2 years
Who knows, I will get a bf here and get married, say goodbye to malaysia? :)
Still thanks God for everything, for telling, what to hold, what to release

And right now, I miss you so much

Will never be seeing each other, but still hope, there is miracle :)

Europe trip, here I come.
I need the feel, I need my excitement feel.

God bless TTH btw, will pray hard for my home country, although I'm far away from it. Home, still my home. 

No comments: