Tuesday, August 27, 2013


UK pastor and me
 
Sometimes i just so in love with this
Playing around in the garden
Without any 忧虑
 
The cake!
By me, for my future boyfriend!
haha
 
Class class class
And someone is pretending in this pic
Now only i realize!
 
Great night walk in the city with some friend
For the purpose of photographing
 
My monopoly team-mate
 
Salmon party night
Thanks Kenneth for the free salmon
 
A walk to botanical garden
The very first time here after 3 months here in Sheffield!
Just like u telling people u never been to KL Tower while u stay in KL for 3 months
Haha at last we make it
 
Another trip down to London
Thansk all my friend who help me to 圆梦
Especially HongChian, the first who response to my dream
 
Random pic
I love this pic
Cause i see my stupid friend in this here
 
Resting in Russel Garden
For a better long night walk before the last trip end
 
Me, and fruit
Haha
 
Saying bye to tower bridge
Believe me, i will be back
Again

No comments: