Thursday, March 28, 2013

Okay it's just another post in this middle of the night
2.35am what am I doing here?
Don't feel like sleeping, I don't know why
Suppose to have a good sleep after so many hard work day (hard work?! Serious YapKee?!)
Fully charge my phone before get into bed
And this is the reason where I have full battery to spend and thus, not sleeping at this hour -.-

Asked the sister a question. Any alternative choice when there is no UK for me
What she answer is, do you think you have any other choice other than work?
Yes, I know, no choice
Not to have negative thinking, but I know, where the standard I can reach
Other than sad, what can I do?
自己拿来衰

Love language of mine
Quality time
Had a great 30mins time with my friend
Talk about my future @.@
Talk about 寂寞先生
:D if you know what I mean
Thanks for the time
By the way, you need to 悔改 for boycott people!! :]

Listening to the emo fm
Why tiap tiap song also emo deeeeee
:(

Sorry for my too-free-acting
Go and check out your whataspp last seen
Looking at your last seen
How I wish you will suddenly wake up from sleep and show ONLINE over there
How I wish~

No comments: