Thursday, February 21, 2013

Happy Chinese Snake Year

Oh ya I am here again
For a random English post
Happy Chinese New Year

A fans of mine
Complaint that I never update my blog for long time
So here I go

Life is getting harder
Finding what's worth to live for
Then live it everyday like a last to me
Still the same quote, and always the best quote for me
Do my best, and God will do the rest for me
 
Continue for my previous post
Yea, an extremely terrible news for me before CNY
And finally I got a short rest and break for myself
Tonight, a chance for me to rest at home
Wake up from short nap
And the feel is like you gone through such a long way
Why not you stand till the last?

Okay i know im talking crab
Take it easy
Lol

The longer you wait for something
The more you appreciate when you get it
Sometimes we just have to remind ourself not to stress so much cause God already plan it for us
Friend of mine, told me to be positive
Yea, I know its another chance God wanna give me to experience His love
No more depend on myself, but rely on God all the time

No worry
If it's meant to be, it will definitely COME
Lets say AMEN

Okay
Time to date with PepsiCo
A hot shower
A cup of Coffee
Together with my lovely cornflake
Night of the day begin

Jia You all my friend :)

No comments: