Thursday, December 27, 2012

So, it has been a month

Get myself a flight ticket to escape from this place
Had the expensive'est lunch in my life
Changed to WAT
Attended the last wedding dinner in 'older generation' of relative
Get a serious but funny sick with 12days MC
Be the one who register for 'first-maxis-iphone5 user-in-Malaysia'
Lost my hand carry bag, lost 'something' that cant buy with money btw, sorry :(
Get a shock news which i know God wants me to continue and serve Him
1 more friend from school coming to church and know about Him
Had my last semester last class in college life x count the case study for next sem

Finally
Final exam is here
Which is tomorrow
And now, i am seriously dying

Tired of guessing everything
Saw something just now
I dont know how to help and what to help, but i feel sad for you
Stay strong, and God will give the best one for you, Amen?
3 major blessing: God, Family, Leader
Gar Yao

Sleep or not sleep?
Gambateh in my last exam
:)

No comments: